- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
Youth Count! Point-in-time Survey
A first-of-its-kind survey in Billings has garnered national attention and offers new insights into the lives and needs of young homeless people living within the community.
A survey to get a better idea of how many homeless youth live in Billings has wrapped up, and a handful of Americorps VISTA members and volunteers are poring over and analyzing the data.
Sheri Boelter, executive director of the Tumbleweed program, which works with homeless youth, calls them Billings’ “purposefully invisible” population.