- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
In an ongoing battle over federal budget cuts, the U.S. Senate’s decision to oppose House Resolution 1 — legislation that would have cut funding for education and financial aid programs geared toward millions of disadvantaged students and low-income families — signals a win for all Americans…