- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
MISSOULA — Several years ago, Zane Goicovich and his family needed help from the community when he underwent brain surgery. Now, the 8-and-a-half-year-old is returning the favor by raising more than $1,000 for Watson Children’s Shelter through Bike for Shelter.