- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
MISSOULA — Several years ago, Zane Goicovich and his family needed help from the community when he underwent brain surgery. Now, the 8-and-a-half-year-old is returning the favor by raising more than $1,000 for Watson Children’s Shelter through Bike for Shelter.