- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Why zebras have stripes is a question that has puzzled people for more than 100 years.
Three zebras graze in the Phinda Private Game Reserve, near the town of Hluhluwe, in Kwazulu-Natal province, South Africa.
GREEN RIVER — Aquatic invasive species such as zebra and quagga mussels are no bigger than the palm of your hand.
It was just one little bitty mussel, but it was a great catch by a boat mechanic and shows just how easy it is to create - and prevent - a disaster.