- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
- 5 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
Why zebras have stripes is a question that has puzzled people for more than 100 years.
Three zebras graze in the Phinda Private Game Reserve, near the town of Hluhluwe, in Kwazulu-Natal province, South Africa.
GREEN RIVER — Aquatic invasive species such as zebra and quagga mussels are no bigger than the palm of your hand.
It was just one little bitty mussel, but it was a great catch by a boat mechanic and shows just how easy it is to create - and prevent - a disaster.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.