- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
Why zebras have stripes is a question that has puzzled people for more than 100 years.
Three zebras graze in the Phinda Private Game Reserve, near the town of Hluhluwe, in Kwazulu-Natal province, South Africa.
GREEN RIVER — Aquatic invasive species such as zebra and quagga mussels are no bigger than the palm of your hand.
It was just one little bitty mussel, but it was a great catch by a boat mechanic and shows just how easy it is to create - and prevent - a disaster.