- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
Why zebras have stripes is a question that has puzzled people for more than 100 years.
Three zebras graze in the Phinda Private Game Reserve, near the town of Hluhluwe, in Kwazulu-Natal province, South Africa.
GREEN RIVER — Aquatic invasive species such as zebra and quagga mussels are no bigger than the palm of your hand.
It was just one little bitty mussel, but it was a great catch by a boat mechanic and shows just how easy it is to create - and prevent - a disaster.