- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Why zebras have stripes is a question that has puzzled people for more than 100 years.
Three zebras graze in the Phinda Private Game Reserve, near the town of Hluhluwe, in Kwazulu-Natal province, South Africa.
GREEN RIVER — Aquatic invasive species such as zebra and quagga mussels are no bigger than the palm of your hand.
It was just one little bitty mussel, but it was a great catch by a boat mechanic and shows just how easy it is to create - and prevent - a disaster.