- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 3 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Search / Found (1)
Over the past few years, there’s been a push in this country to use our health care dollars more wisely. One way to do that is to shift the focus of our health-care spending from treating disease to preventing it. We could save millions of dollars — and millions of lives, too.