- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 Researchers predict ash fall if Yellowstone supervolcano erupted
Search / Found (1)
This year’s frigid temperatures have been a stark reminder of the importance of reliable and affordable electricity for families in Montana and across the nation. For many, the electricity that heats homes and keeps the lights on comes from coal produced here in southeast Montana.