- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
- 5 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
Search / Found (4)
September will be an historic month when our state’s regulatory body, the Public Service Commission, determines whether Montana’s hydro generating dams will pass from Pennsylvania Power and Light to NorthWestern Energy, and be dedicated to serve Montana customers at prices based on cost.
I am a lifelong Montanan, was a state representative from Bozeman for 16 years, and reside in Clyde Park. I have had the honor and challenge of serving on the board of directors of NorthWestern Energy for the past five years.
I’ve seen a lot of talk lately in newspapers around the state about my good friend, Judge Nels Swandal, for being open and honest with Montanans about his support for Republicans. As a former Democratic legislator and nominee for Montana governor, Nels and I may disagree politically, but I c…
We are greatly alarmed by the tone and the substance of the legislative attacks on Montanas environmental laws, policies and constitutional guarantees.