- 1 'A profound effect': 91 victims identified in pill thefts that shook small Montana town
- 2 Baby police say was assaulted by parents dies at Denver-area hospital
- 3 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 More snow, arctic temperatures on the way
Search / Found (4)
September will be an historic month when our state’s regulatory body, the Public Service Commission, determines whether Montana’s hydro generating dams will pass from Pennsylvania Power and Light to NorthWestern Energy, and be dedicated to serve Montana customers at prices based on cost.
I am a lifelong Montanan, was a state representative from Bozeman for 16 years, and reside in Clyde Park. I have had the honor and challenge of serving on the board of directors of NorthWestern Energy for the past five years.
I’ve seen a lot of talk lately in newspapers around the state about my good friend, Judge Nels Swandal, for being open and honest with Montanans about his support for Republicans. As a former Democratic legislator and nominee for Montana governor, Nels and I may disagree politically, but I c…
We are greatly alarmed by the tone and the substance of the legislative attacks on Montanas environmental laws, policies and constitutional guarantees.