- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 3 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
Search / Found (2)
As we prepare to celebrate Independence Day and the liberties enshrined in our founding document, we need to be vigilant on the latest federal encroachments on our rights: President Obama’s EPA and their attempt to use the Clean Water Act to restrict property rights of farmers and ranchers.
Congress is set to debate the Farm Bill, which sets up and funds U.S. agricultural policy. The bill will get marked up in the Senate Agricultural Committee this week and will see floor action this summer. This time, Congress — especially Sen. Max Baucus — a senior Senate Agriculture Committe…