- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Search / Found (1)
Congress has proclaimed that the first Thursday in May — May 1, this year — is set aside as a National Day of Prayer. There will be a National Prayer Breakfast and similar state celebrations conspicuously attended by elected officials, politicians and sectarian persons.