- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Search / Found (1)
CASPER, Wyo. — Michael Barker’s perspective on the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks is much more personal than that of most Americans. Within hours after the collapse of the twin towers, he was on a rescue mission at ground zero.