- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Search / Found (2)
District Court judges make decisions that can take away an individual’s liberty, property, and even his or her children. The depth and breadth of my legal experience in federal and state courts throughout the state of Montana has prepared me to be Yellowstone County’s next state district cou…
I am William J. "Bill" Speare, and I am running to be your next District Court judge. There are two parts to developing wisdom: experience and the sense to learn from experience. I am fortunate to have both.