- 1 Baby police say was assaulted by parents dies at Denver-area hospital
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 'A profound effect': 91 victims identified in pill thefts that shook small Montana town
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 More snow, arctic temperatures on the way
Search / Found (4)
High water erodes the levy at Riverside Park on Memorial Day in Laurel.
High water exposed mesh mats laid down to hold dirt in place so plants could take root.
Since the Yellowstone River has receded riprap that was added to reinforce the bank has been exposed.
Dirt that had been held under fabric mats was washed loose by the rising Yellowstone River.