The Skyline Club

Originally built as the residence of Charles O. Myers, the Skyline Club first opened in 1944 just west of the airport atop the Rimrocks. It was renamed the Bella Vista for a number of years before returning to its original name in 1969. The club burned down in July 1971. The former site is now occupied by homes on Skyranch Drive.