The Billings Chamber of Commerce recently announced the 2019 winners of the Billings Chamber Business Excellence Awards. The public nominated outstanding businesses and professionals in a variety of categories, and the winners were selected by an anonymous voting process.
The 2019 winners are:
- Billings Clinic: Employer of the Year
- Andrew Newman, Newman Restoration & Cleaning: Business Person of the Year
- Gustavo Belotta, This House of Books: Customer Service Excellence
- Coralee Schmitz, Rimrock: Supervisor/Manager of the Year
- Karen Baumgart, BillingsWorks: NextGEN Exceptional Emerging Leader
The NextGEN Exceptional Emerging Leader is a new award, recognizing a young professional who demonstrates strong leadership, peer development, community investment, and inspiration for other young professionals.
The award winners will each be honored during the Billings Chamber Breakfast at Rimrock Auto Arena at MetraPark on April 4.
Earlier this year, the Billings Chamber of Commerce honored Bill and Mary Underriner as Legacy Award honorees and Leroy Gabel for Agricultural Excellence.