The Billings Symphony Orchestra & Chorale will hold its 14th annual Holiday Tour of Homes on Saturday, Dec. 8 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at various homes throughout Billings.
Local families will open their homes, festively decorated for the holidays. All stops will feature music provided by the Billings Symphony Orchestra & Chorale and community musicians.
Tickets are $25 and may be purchased at the Billings Symphony Box Office, 2721 2nd Ave N. Suite 350, by calling 252-3610 or online at billingssymphony.org. They are also available at all three Gainan’s Flower and Garden Centers, The Base Camp, First Montana Title, Cricket Clothing Co., Wetzel’s Quality Cleaners, and Berkshire Hathaway Home Services/Floberg Real Estate. All proceeds benefit the organization.
Locations on the tour, with descriptions provided by a press release, include:
1. Eisenbarth Home, 2222 Virginia Ln. This home began as a vision of its owners. It has a Mediterranean/Tuscan style throughout. The owners were inspired by the original home design they enhanced with a major expansion. Their Christmas decor compliments the architecture with a very traditional holiday style. It touts four Christmas trees in various rooms and Santa’s a-plenty. Guests will be able to tour both the main house and guest house.
2. Eisenbarth Guest House, 2220 Virginia Ln. The guest house sits next door to 2222 Virginia Lane. It is truly a home all its own in both size and stature. You’ll enjoy walking through and seeing the comparisons and contrasts between the two homes in both design and decor. Where the main house gives you a feeling of upscale tradition, the guest house will show you a modern flair.
3. Gainan’s Holiday Dream Home, 1603 Grand Ave. Gainan’s Midtown location is debuting decor during its first holiday season, offering inspiration for holiday decor plans. Weave your way through the forest of trees and throughout the store to see the beauty of the holidays in a variety of settings. A 15 percent discount is offered with a Holiday Tour of Homes ticket.
4. Avenue C Apartments, 1607 17th St. W. Start out through the main doors with the sights and sounds of Christmas. If the weather allows, take a stroll around the holiday lights surrounding the courtyard pool before you head upstairs. Then enjoy walking through the fully decorated model apartment on the third floor. Billings Symphony volunteers will be serving holiday drinks and snacks on the fourth floor in the Sports Lounge.
5. Anderson Home, 3375 Gregory Drive W. This Tuscan inspired home was the 2006 Parade People’s Choice winner. The homeowners complement the design of the home with traditional holiday décor. Enjoy the abundance of holiday trees complete with lots of Santas, garlands, and lights.
6. Royer Home, 2613 Westfield Dr. Though this home was built in 2007, decor will take guests down memory lane. The family’s Christmas Tree is a beautiful reminder of holidays past as it is decorated with antique ornaments collected from prior generations. Be mesmerized by the vintage feel of decorations throughout the home. The family loves their traditional decor, equally matched by its Montana roots and rustic charm.
7. Stanaway Home, 6144 Masters Blvd.: Nestled in the beautiful neighborhood overlooking the back side of Yellowstone Country Club, this home is fairly new; however, the Stanaway’s holiday decor is meant to take you back in time with traditional reds and greens, Santas and snowflakes.
A map of the Tour can be found at billingssymphony.org.