Tuesday, May 27, 2003
- "BRICKS AND BOARDS: YOUNG PHOTOGRAPHERS DOWNTOWN": Western Heritage Center, 2822 Montana Ave., Billings. 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Historic downtown Billings architecture seen from perspectives of young people. Up through June 14.
- "IN RESPONSE TO PLACE": Yellowstone Art Museum, 401 N. 27th St., Billings. 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Photo exhibit marks 50 years of Nature Conservancy. Museum admission: $7, adults; $5, senior citizens and students; $3, children; and free to YAM and Nature Conservancy members and ages 5 and younger. Exhibit up through June 29. 256-6804.
- BIRDING FIELD TRIP: Two Moon Park, Billings. 5:30 p.m. Meet for Audubon Society field trip.
- "LOOKING TOWARD THE FUTURE": American Lutheran Church, 5 Lewis Ave., Billings. 5:30 p.m., Montana Attorney General Mike McGrath speaks at Yellowstone Democratic Club dinner. $7, adults; free, first-time guests, ages 11 and younger. 245-7256.
- POPS CONCERT: Billings West High School Auditorium, Billings. 7:30 p.m. West students perform. $4, adults; $3, students.
See Friday's Enjoy section in The Billings Gazette for a comprehensive list of upcoming events in Billings, central and Eastern Montana and Northern Wyoming.
If you have an entertainment event in the Billings area that you would like considered for inclusion in Live & Local, send the information with event, date, time, location, prices, sponsor name and a contact phone number to: Live & Local; Features Desk; Billings Gazette; P.O. Box 36300; Billings, MT 59107. You may fax information to 657-1208 or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send it to the attention of the features desk. Information is due by noon Friday the week before publication.