Friday, May 16, 2003
- "DRAMAGEDDON": Skyview High School Theater. 7:30 p.m. $4 adults; $3 students. Presented by Forensics and Theater Department students.
- "MOVIE MAGIC": 8 p.m., Alberta Bair Theater. Magic City Singers in concert. Tickets at ABT.
- TALENT SHOW & ART SHOWCASE: First United Methodist Church, 2800 N. Broadway, Billings. 6:30 p.m. KIDS After School Enrichment participants sing, dance, perform magic, play instruments. Freewill offering. 259-5630.
- "TWENTY QUESTIONS AND 15 ANSWERS, LESSONS AND MEANINGS FROM LEWIS AND CLARK": Elks Club, 934 Lewis Ave. 6:30 p.m. Hosted by the Yellowstone Historical Society hosts program presenter Joseph Mussulman. Presentation free. Charge for dinner, reservation required. Call 248-2538.
- WRITER READS: Barnes & Noble, Billings. 8 p.m. Virginia Tranel, author of "Ten Circles Upon the Pond: Reflections of a Prodigal Mother" and a Billings resident, reads. Free.
See today's Enjoy section in The Billings Gazette for a comprehensive list of upcoming events in Billings, central and Eastern Montana and Northern Wyoming.