The 22nd annual St. John’s United Summer Concert Series kicks off on Thursday, June 20, with Pierre & Kristin La Ve' opening for headliners Laney Lou and the Bird Dogs at 1920 Wyndstone Way in the Heights.
The free concert series continues on June 27 at St. John's property in Laurel, The Crossings, at 600 Roundhouse Drive. The remainder of the Thursday night concerts take place at the Fred and Marie Miller Pavilion at St. John's United, on the corner of Rimrock Road and Shiloh Road. Opening acts begin at 6 p.m. and the featured artists take the stage at 7 p.m.
The rest of this season’s lineup includes:
- June 27: The High Country Cowboys with opener Brooke Wagner
- July 11: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy with opener Jessica Lechner
- July 18: Midlife Chryslers with opener Cory Leone Johnson
- July 25: Southern Drawl Band with opener John Adams
- Aug. 1: Ricardo Lemvo & Makina Loca with openers John Roberts & Tony Roberts
- Aug. 8: Young Dubliners with opener Daniel Kosel
Food and drinks will be available for purchase at each show. The concerts are open to all ages and offer a family-friendly environment. Concert-goers should bring blankets and lawn chairs.
For more information, including details about this year’s musicians, go to events.stjohnsunited.org.