Here are some health related events going on in the area this week.
Ronald McDonald Care Mobile. Shepherd. Services provided to ages 18 and younger without health insurance and a physician or dentist. Call 238-6008 for appointments.
Medicare Advantage at Billings Clinic. 10-11 a.m. Mary Alice Fortin Health Conference Center, Billings Clinic. Register, 255-8440.
St. Vincent Healthcare Mobile Mammography. Crow Agency. Log on to www.svh-mt.org to view a list of upcoming screening dates and locations or call 237-4373.
• Ronald McDonald Care Mobile. Services provided to ages 18 and younger without health insurance and a physician or dentist. Call 238-6008 for appointments.
• St. Vincent Healthcare Community Flu Shots. 9 a.m.- 2 p.m. Mansfield Health Education Center, 2900 12th Ave. N. $25. 237-8855.
• Asperger's Support Group. 7-9 p.m. Mary Alice Fortin Health Conference Center, Billings Clinic. firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Billings Clinic Welcome Baby - Saturday Class. 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Billings Clinic Family Birth Center. Childbirth preparation.
• Ronald McDonald Care Mobile. Atonement Lutheran Church. Services provided to ages 18 and younger without health insurance and a physician or dentist. Call 238-6008 for appointments.
• Billings Clinic Welcome Baby - Monday Classes. 7-9 p.m. Billings Clinic Family Birth Center. Childbirth preparation classes - Five-evening series. Also Nov. 29, Dec. 6.
• Billings Clinic Family Birth Center Tour. 6 p.m. Meet at the Family Birth Center Atrium
• Getting Ready for Baby: Pain Management during Delivery and Care of the New Mom. 7-9 p.m. Mansfield Health Education Center, 2900 12th Ave. N. Free. 237-3950, www.svh-mt.org.
• Ronald McDonald Care Mobile. Headstart. Services provided to ages 18 and younger without health insurance and a physician or dentist. Call 238-6008 for appointments.
• Walk N Talk with the Doc. 5:30 p.m. St. Vincent Healthcare Fortin Lobby. Join Cheryl Cook, MD and guest walkers. Free. www.svh-mt.org/walkntalk.
• Introduction to Medicare. Noon-1 p.m. Mary Alice Fortin Health Conference Center, Billings Clinic. Register, 255-8440.
• Billings Clinic Taking Control. 5:30 p.m., meet Billings Clinic diabetes team. 6 p.m., presentation. Mary Alice Fortin Health Conference Center, Billings Clinic.
• Billings Clinic Dads 101. 7-9 p.m. Billings Clinic Family Birth Center. For soon-to-be fathers, new and experienced.
• CPAP Clinic. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Home Oxygen and Medical Equipment, 16th Street West, Suite 6. Meet with a Respiratory Therapist to have your CPAP mask, tubing, chin strap and filters inspected and replaced if needed.
Other classes, etc.
• Patient, family and caregiver general cancer support group. 1-3 p.m. Thursdays. Northern Rockies Radiation Oncology Center, Large Conference Room, 1041 N. 29th St. Professionally facilitated by licensed oncology social worker. 248-2212.
• Discovery Circle stroke group. Every other Thursday of each month. Special hour for stroke survivors, families and caregivers, led by a stroke survivor. 3-4 p.m. Mansfield Center at St. Vincent Healthcare. 237-73950.
• Billings Clinic cancer support groups. Facilitated by an oncology counselor and chaplain. Living with Cancer: 4:30-6 p.m. Wednesdays, Cancer Center Conference Room, Fourth Floor. Friday Support Group: 10:30 a.m.-noon Fridays, Cancer Center Radiation Conference Room, first floor. Here and Now: Education and Support for Women: 6-7:30 p.m. second Tuesday of each month. Cancer Center Conference Room, fourth floor. Partners in Survivorship: 5:30-7 p.m. Tuesdays. Nine-week series. Cancer Center Radition Conference Room, first floor.
• Billings Clinic Gynecologic Oncology Support Group. For women living with gynecologic cancer. 5:30-7:30 p.m. Third Wednesday of each month.
• Grief support group for suicide loss. Meets 6 p.m. first and third Monday of the month. 2016 Alderson Ave. Contact Joan at 322-8587 or email@example.com.
• RiverStone Health - Immunization Services. 1-4:30 p.m. Mondays and Fridays, and 11 a.m.- 2:30 p.m. and 3-6:30 p.m. Wednesdays, 123 S. 27th St. 247-3382.
• The Wednesday Morning Multiple Sclerosis support group. Meets in room 1, Mansfield Health Education Center. Sponsored by the National MS Society. Meets on the second Wednesday of each month, with the exceptions of summer months. For information, call Judy Westerman at 245-6588.
• Baby Day Camp. Class to help youngsters prepare for the arrival of a new brother or sister. Third Wednesday of each month, 6:30-7:30 p.m. Fourth Floor Perinatal Conference Room, St. Vincent Healthcare. Free. Register by calling 237-3950.
• Breast cancer support group. Facilitated by an oncology counselor. 238-5373 or 800-332-7156, ext. 5373. Noon-1 p.m. Mondays. Billings Clinic Conference Rooms, lower level of Clinic, 2825 Eighth Ave. N.
Billings Celiac Society Gluten Free. 10 a.m. First Saturday of the month. Billings Crime Prevention Center, Rimrock Mall. 259-6945.
Moms Talk. Meet with other moms to discuss changing needs after having a baby. Babies welcome. 10-11 a.m. Thursdays. Billings Clinic Family Birth Center corner waiting room.
Weight loss support group. T.O.P.S., Take Off Pounds Sensibly. $26 annual fee. Call 259-1892 for local meeting times. www.tops.org.
Overeaters Anonymous: “Is food a problem for you?” A spiritual program, not a diet or calories club. No dues or fees required for membership. Meeting schedule available by calling 406-545-9218.
The Man-to-Man group and Side-by-Side group. 7 to 8:30 p.m., third Thursday of every month from September to May. Northern Rockies Radiation Oncology Center, 1041 N. 29th. 248-2212.
Weekly Qigong class. 6-7:30 p.m. Wednesdays. Unity Church, 9 14th St. West. Contact Mary Erickson, 690-1251.
Whole Hearts. Support Group for Women with Heart Disease. Facilitated by Billings Clinic professionals. Meets second and fourth Monday of each month. Noon-1 p.m. Billings Clinic Cardiac Rehab, fourth floor, 1020 N. 27th St. 255-8400.
St. Vincent Healthcare Caring Connections Cancer Support Group. Free support group open to patients, families and friends of those experiencing and surviving cancer. 10:30 a.m.-noon, Fridays. Northern Rockies Radiation Oncology Center Conference Room. 237-8231.
Rocky Mountain Hospice support groups. 2110 Overland, Suite 111 except where noted.) Bereavement Support Group, 2-3 p.m. Tuesdays, evening sessions 7-8 p.m. Tuesdays. Roundup Bereavement Support Group, 431 Main St. Roundup. 294-0785.
Hula hoop classes. 6-7 p.m. and 7:30-8:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays. Plaza Fitness, 131 Moore Lane. Four classes, $50. Custom-made hoops available, $25. 855-4500, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Living With Cancer. 4:30-6 p.m. Wednesdays. Cancer Center Conference Room, 801 N. 29th St., fourth floor. 435-7335, 1-800-332-7156, ext. 7335.