Subscribe for 17¢ / day

There's a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms for the Billings area during the day Monday, with temperatures reaching a high of 63.

The National Weather Service predicts a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms by Monday night, making way for a 60 percent chance of showers on Tuesday.

Tuesday's temperatures are expected to reach a high of 54 and a low of 34 by nightfall.Winds are expected to pick up Tuesday, ranging between 11 and 18 mph.

 

 

0
0
0
0
0