Subscribe for 17¢ / day

UPDATE: 7:30 a.m.

An electrical short was responsible for smoke that prompted today's fire call to the Olive Garden Italian Restaurant at 2201 Grant Road.

There was no fire and an electrician will be called to investigate the problem, a Billings fire official said.


ORIGINAL REPORT:

Billings firefighters responded today to reports of an electrical fire at a West End restaurant.

Fire crews were dispatched at 7:05 a.m. to the Olive Garden Italian Restaurant at 2201 Grant Road. Initial reports indicated smoke in the restaurant, but no flames.

More details will be reported here as they become available.

0
0
0
0
0