In collaboration with the National Association of State Park Directors and Girl Scouts of the USA, Girl Scouts of Montana and Wyoming is participating in the first-ever Girl Scouts Love State Parks weekend in July.
GSMW will host a variety of events at six state parks located throughout Montana and Wyoming on Saturday, July 13, for children to explore what the parks have to offer and to learn what thinking like a “citizen scientist” is all about. The programs are not just for girls, but also for their family and friends to experience the outdoors, according to a press release from GSMW.
Event locations and times on July 13 are:
You have free articles remaining.
- Pictograph Cave State Park, Billings, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Lewis and Clark Caverns, Whitehall, 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- West Shore State Park, Lakeside, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Curt Gowdy State Park, Cheyenne, Wyoming, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Buffalo Bill State Park, Cody, Wyoming, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sinks Canyon State Park, Lander, Wyoming, 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
The registration deadline for the programs is Monday, July 8. For more details on the Girl Scouts Love State Parks event and to register, go to gsmw.org/events.