MontanaFair recently won six first-place awards and 16 awards overall from the International Association of Fairs and Expositions. The awards will be presented at the IAFE International Fair Convention in San Antonio at the end of November.
The IAFE is a voluntary, not-for-profit corporation, serving state, provincial, regional and county agricultural fairs, shows, exhibitions and expositions. IAFE is one of the largest organizations representing fairs and festivals in the world with 1,100 members in the United States, Mexico, Australia, Great Britain and Canada.
According to a news release from MontanaFair, a total of 1,624 entries were submitted and judged in this year's competition.
Fairs are divided into divisions by fair attendance. MontanaFair is in Division 2, for fairs between 100,000 and 250,000 in attendance. Division 2 is one of the most populated divisions with 119 fairs in that division of the international association.
Awards won by MontanaFair this year are:
- First place, Black and White Newspaper Ad
- First place, Commemorative Poster
- First place, Promotional Event
- Second place, Social Media Campaign
- Second place, Use of Technology to Promote Fair
- Third Place, Promotional Advertising Poster
- Third Place, Web Advertisement
- Third Place, Promotional Advertising, Outdoor
- First Place, Sponsorship Innovation (Montana 811)
- First Place, First Time Sponsorship (Opportunity Farm by Opportunity Bank)
- Second Place, Sponsorship Continuity
- First Place, New Exhibit Promoting Agriculture (Opportunity Farm)
- Second Place, Ag Communications
- Second Place, Ag Education Photography
- Third Place, Non-fair Ag Program
- Third Place, Unique Partnership
For more information, go to metrapark.com.