Authorities have identified the victim of a Nov. 5 mobile home fire in southcentral Montana as the 58-year-old homeowner.
Yellowstone County Sheriff Mike Linder said Thursday that the body of Floyd Hynek was identified through dental records.
Linder says Hynek was killed by carbon monoxide poisoning caused by smoke and soot inhalation. Two dogs also were killed in the early morning fire near Shepherd.
No cause has been determined and the blaze remains under investigation. Linder says there's no evidence of foul play.
Get local news delivered to your inbox!
Subscribe to our Daily Headlines newsletter.