This week we've got conversations with "Fleishman is in Trouble" stars Adam Brody and Lizzie Caplan, as well as a separate conversation with author, New York Times Magazine staff writer and now showrunner Taffy Brodesser-Akner. Before she was topping the New York Times bestseller list or being recognized by the National Book Awards, Taffy Brodesser-Akner was earning accolades as the author of profiles and magazine articles.
Also, Bruce Miller gives a quick review of "Black Panther: Wakanda Forever," and you can read his longer review at the link below.
Next week we'll have an interview with Bruce Davis, former executive director of the "Academy" for over twenty years, author of "The Academy and the Award: The Coming of Age of Oscar and the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences," so make sure you're subscribed with the links below to get that episode as soon as it drops.
People are also reading…
Streamed & Screened is a podcast about movies and TV hosted by Bruce Miller, an entertainment reporter for multiple decades who is now the editor of the Sioux City Journal, Jared McNett, a reporter for the Sioux City Journal, and Chris Lay, the podcast operations manager for Lee Enterprises.
Where to watch:
Recent articles by Bruce Miller:
- 'Fleishman is in Trouble' makes friendship a worthy proposition
- 'Wakanda Forever' is long, but worth the investment of time
- 'The Santa Clauses' goes searching for Tim Allen's replacement
- Starting over: Sylvester Stallone finds new joy in "Tulsa King' mob world
- 'Good Night Oppy' director tells how he pulled audiences into space
- "Yellowstone" stars Luke Grimes and Kelsey Ashbille talk about the series' upcoming season
- Season 5 brings plenty of change for the 'Yellowstone' Duttons
Follow the show: