Board of Aeronautics
- Dan Hargrove, Billings. Qualification: Actively engaged in aviation education in this state. Hargrove is the director of aviation and a professor at Rocky Mountain College.
- Tom Schoenleben, Jr., Stevensville. Qualification: Representing the general public. Schoenleben is an attorney with Bitterroot Law.
Board of Architects and Landscape Architects
- Maire O’Neill Conrad, Bozeman. Qualification: Licensed architect who is on the staff of the Montana State University-Bozeman School of Architecture. O’Neill Conrad is an architect and a professor at the Montana State University Bozeman’s School of Architecture.
- Shelly Engler, Bozeman. Qualification: Licensed landscape architect. Engler is a landscape architect.
- Steven Small, Billings. Qualification: Representative of the public who is not engaged in or directly connected with the practice of architecture or landscape architecture. Small is an attorney at Holland & Hart, LLP.
- Nathan Steiner, Billings. Qualification: Licensed landscape architect. Steiner is a landscape architect with Steiner Thuesen, PLLC.
Board of Barbers and Cosmetologists
- Lauren Hansen, Missoula. Qualification: Licensed electrologist, esthetician or manicurist. Hansen is esthetician with Bio Therapeutic, Inc.
Board of Crime Control
- Laurie Barron, Whitefish. Qualification: Educator representative. Barron is the superintendent of Evergreen School District No. 50.
- Hon. Brenda Desmond, Missoula. Qualification: Judiciary Representative. Desmond is a district court judge in the 4th Judicial District.
- Richard Kirn, Poplar. Qualification: Tribal government representative. Kirn is the owner/operator of Kirn Surveys and a dry wheat farmer.
- Beth McLaughlin, Helena. Qualification: Judiciary representative. McLaughlin is the court administrator of the Montana Supreme Court.
- Director Reginald Michael, Helena. Qualification: Law enforcement representative. Director Michael is the director of the Department of Corrections.
- Peter Ohman, Bozeman. Qualification: Criminal justice agency and will serve as chair. Ohman is a division administrator for the Montana Office of Public Defender.
- Angela Russell, Lodge Grass. Qualification: Public representative. Russell is a lawyer for the Crow Tribe.
- Derek VanLuchene, Helena. Qualification: Public representative. VanLuchene is the president and founder of Ryan United.
Board of Horseracing
- Gary Koepplin, Florence. Qualification: District 5. Koepplin is a licensed real estate agent and was the manager of the Ravalli County Fair.
- Dale Mahlum, Missoula. Qualification: Horseracing industry. Mahlum has operated a thoroughbred farm outside of Missoula.
- Shawn Real Bird, Crow Agency. Qualification: District 2. Real Bird is the Reno District legislator of the Crow Tribe.
Board of Livestock Loss
- Karli Johnson, Choteau. Qualification: Member actively involved in the livestock industry who has knowledge and experience in wildlife.
- Patricia Quisno, Harlem. Qualification: Member actively involved in the livestock industry who has knowledge and experience in wildlife.
Board of Medical Examiners
- Dr. Molly Biehl, Sheridan. Qualification: Osteopath doctor of medicine. Biehl is an osteopathic doctor at Ruby Valley Hospital and Rural Clinics.
Montana Public Safety Officer Standards and Training Council
- Kristine Byron-White, Forsyth. Qualification: County attorney. White is the Rosebud county attorney.
- Chief Jess Edwards, Browning. Qualification: Montana-certified tribal law enforcement representative. Edwards is the chief of police for the Blackfeet Law Enforcement.
- Wyatt Glade, Miles City. Qualification: Member of the Board of Crime Control. Glade is the Custer county attorney.
- Chief Ryan Oster, Hamilton. Qualification: Chief of police. Oster is the chief of police for the city of Hamilton Police Department.
- Tia Robbin, Kalispell. Qualification: Montana citizen at large informed and experienced in the subject of law enforcement. Robbin is the director of human resources for Flathead Electric Cooperative.
- Officer Matthew Saylor, Butte. Qualification: Local law enforcement officer in a non-administrative position. Saylor is a police officer for the Butte-Silver Bow Law Enforcement Department.
State Compensation Fund Board of Directors
- Jack Owens, Missoula. Qualification: Private enterprise. Owens is the co-owner of Stewart Title of Southwestern Montana.
- Janice VanRiper, Helena. Qualification: Policy holder and private enterprise. VanRiper is the executive director of Montana Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association.
Board of Veterans’ Affairs
- Casey Jourdan, Molt. Qualification: District Region 4 veteran. Jourdan is self-employed and the owner of Boss Lady Central.
- Ron Milam, Missoula. Qualifications of Region 1 veteran. Milam retried as a professional and surveyor.