Kaysera Stops Pretty Places was reported missing Aug. 27, 2019. Two days later, the 18-year-old's body was found by a passerby in the backyard of a Hardin home.
As of January 2020, investigators have no cause of death for Stops Pretty Places.
As the family of Kaysera Stops Pretty Places continues to grieve and seek answers in the death of the teenager, people rallied in Hardin to en…
The task force was announced Tuesday, a week after a rally held for 18-year-old Kaysera Stops Pretty Places, who went missing in August and was found dead two days later.
The few dozen people gathered in the fading light Monday didn't just pray and hope for closure that missing loved ones would be found or that …
Thursday marked the 140th day since Kaysera Stops Pretty Places was found dead, and medical examiners still don't know the cause of her death.
6 updates to this series since
- Tester urges update, more FBI, BIA resources on day 15 of search for missing Hardin girl
- Body of Selena Not Afraid found within mile of rest stop where she was last seen
- Selena Not Afraid's death still under investigation; autopsy scheduled
- Crowd of 100 remembers Selena Not Afraid during Billings vigil
- Selena Not Afraid died from hypothermia, autopsy shows
- Movement to highlight missing Native women expands to males
- Montana's Criminal Justice division to review, assist in Selena Not Afraid death investigation
- Poplar boy found safe
- Tribal members voice frustration as task force shares work on missing indigenous people crisis