We are worthy after all.
Rock 'n' Roll Hall-of-Famer Alice Cooper is playing Bonner's KettleHouse Amphitheater, long after school is out for the summer, but close enough to the start of the fall semester to remind students that it is not out forever.
The concert, billed as "A Paranormal Evening with Alice Cooper," is set for Saturday, Aug. 18. Last year, Cooper released a new album, "Paranormal."
The show is all ages, including 18-year-olds who don't know what they want. Depending on the seating tier, tickets run $35-$55. They go on sale at 10 a.m. Thursday, March 8, at the Top Hat, logjampresents.com or 877-987-6487. For a presale on Wednesday, head to the website.
Here's the rest of the line-up announced so far for the 4,000-capacity amphitheater's 2018 season:
• Flaming Lips (June 4)
• Slightly Stoopid with Pepper and and Stick Figure (June 7)
• Primus and Mastodon (June 21)
• Bela Fleck and the Flecktones with the Wood Brothers (July 12)
• Sheryl Crow (July 18, sold out)
• Trampled by Turtles and the Lil Smokies (July 21)
• Pixies and Sleigh Bells (Aug. 3)
• Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats (Aug. 9, sold out)
• Justin Moore (Aug. 16)
• Andrew Bird and Punch Brothers (Aug. 17)
• Rebelution with Stephen Marley, Common Kings, Zion I and DJ Mackle (Aug. 19)
• Blondie (Sept. 4)
• Trombone Shorty's Voodoo Threauxdown (Sept. 11)