RIVERTON, Wyo. — A 53-year-old woman found dead along a road on the Wind River Indian Reservation died from heart troubles after inhaling fumes from an aerosol can, authorities say.
The woman found last week near Fort Washakie has been identified as Cherryl Goggles. Authorities say she had family in the area but no known permanent residence.
You have free articles remaining.
Authorities have identified a 19-year-old man found dead the same day on the reservation in central Wyoming. Gregory Duran was found dead in a home in Ethete.
The coroner's office says an autopsy didn't determine Duran's cause of death. The coroner is waiting for the results from toxicology and other tests.