The state's new Swift Fox Conservation Strategy will be unveiled at the Montana Fish and Wildlife Commission meeting on Wednesday, Feb. 13, at FWP Headquarters in Helena.
The commission meeting starts at 8:30 a.m. and will be streamed live via video to all FWP regional offices. The meeting will also be audio streamed online at fwp.mt.gov.
Other agenda items include:
• Administrative rule amendments pertaining to recreation on the Helena Valley Regulating Reservoir;
• 2019-20 CSKT fishing and hunting regulations;
• Madison River and Varney Bridge FAS temporary closure rule;
• Tiber Reservoir Willow Creek watercraft inspection site lease;
• Garrity Mountain WMA addition;
• Performance-based elk shoulder seasons for 2019.
For the full agenda, go to the FWP website at fwp.mt.gov; under “Quick Links” click “Commission.”