Seventeen individuals and state basketball champions from Busby and Lodge Grass will be inducted into the Montana Indian Athletic Hall of Fame on Wednesday night.
The ceremony will take place from 6:30-9 p.m. at the Petro Theatre on the campus of Montana State Billings. Admission is free but donations will be accepted at the door, event organizer Donnie Wetzel Jr. said.
• Kayla Lambert, Brockton, girls basketball
• JR Camel, Ronan, basketball and track/field
• Victor Bearskin, Wolf Point, basketball and rodeo
• John Kindness, Hays-Lodgepole, basketball
• Kenny Smoker, Poplar, basketball
• Louie Incashola, Ronan, basketball
• JR Bremner, Heart Butte, cross country and track/field
• Dana Goes Ahead, Plenty Coups, basketball and cross country and track/field
• Merlin Running Wolf, Browning, cross country
• Veronica Peterson, Cut Bank, track/field
• Joe Hipp, Browning, boxing
• Charles Farmer, Browning, weightlifting
• Archie MacDonald, St. Ignatius, football
• Jack Manning, football and rugby
• Lyle Cochran, Dodson, rodeo
• Mike Reynolds, Cut Bank, cross country and track/field
• Jim Baker, Whitefish, football and baseball and track/field
• 1971 Busby boys basketball team
• 1988-89-90 Lodge Grass boys basketball teams
For more information, go to www.montanaindianathletichof.org.