Billings, MT 59102
- American Express
The Copper Colander carries a vast selection of merchandise, from basic kitchen utensils, gadgets and accessories to products and equipment for the more experienced cook. We invite you to stop in and discover Montana's largest kitchen store. We also offer cooking classes for adults and children. Scroll down to see more information, or visit our website for class descriptions and registration. Classes are updated monthly, so check back often!
• Kitchen gadgets
• Gourmet foods
• Bulk oil
• Much More
We have cooking classes for adults and children!
Check our website for updated cooking classes and registration.
Class Registration Information
1. Each class space is sold in advance.
2. Payment is required at the time of registration to secure a spot.
3. Reservations must be made 24 hours prior to class start.
4. Menus are subject to change at the chef's discretion.
1. Participants who cancel 72 hours prior to class start may transfer their class fee to another available class.
2. Participants who cancel less than 72 hours prior to class start or do not attend the class will not be given the opportunity to transfer to another class or receive a refund. When last minute conflicts occur please consider sending someone in your place.
3. Classes may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment. If a class has been cancelled, participants will be notified by phone and can either apply the class fee to another available class or opt to receive a refund.
How to Register For Classes:
1. At the store at 2440 Grant Rd. off King Ave. West by Dos Machos.
2. Call the store at (406) 294-9628 and pay with a credit card.
3. Online at www.coppercolander.com paying securely with Paypal.
4. Online through our new online store!
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!